Friday, January 30, 2009
30 things
i was at the beach last week with a dear friend. we were lying on the sand watching our children play and run and bask in the sun. we never lack in things to talk about and share with one another. she shared with me [in a nutshell] that her dear friend's son was going to be reading part of an essay he had written on npr's 'this i believe' segment. i've been waiting patiently [or not so] for it to be up on the web and for me to have high speed internet access so i could finally listen to thirty out of 100 things he believes. he did a fantastic job, he has a beautiful list, i am encouraged by tarak and his momma. have a listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I heard this a couple weeks ago on NPR - it's fantastic! :) I love This I Believe.
ReplyDelete