Tuesday, November 22, 2011

g r a t i t u d e : :

w o r d s by urban.prairie.forest.
w o r d s, a photo by urban.prairie.forest. on Flickr.
thanksgiving.
not just one day of the year, but 365.

may the fairest blossom spring forth from your soul. may you search for the silver-lining & count your blessings.

i believe gratitude sets in motion a chain reaction that positively touches & transforms those all around us. (including self.)

really, who doesn't smile when they see new blossom just beginning to open or a beautiful flower found in the crack of a concrete sidewalk?

3 comments:

  1. amen. especially the part about a flower found in the crack of a sidewalk. gets me every time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am beside myself with gratitude and I don't even know for what...it just springs forth! I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about it spilling forth. It just seems to billow around here these days, all from a little cultivated practice.
    I appreciate having such beautiful images and thoughts from such kind people as you to accompany me on the spillage ;-)...

    ReplyDelete