Wednesday, March 14, 2012

w o r d s : :

w o r d s : :

oh those tricky words those surrounded by parenthesis.

we find it's easiest to be snarky with those we love most and are closest with. for me it could say (including your husband & children); when i was growing up it could have said (including your mom) gosh i was a beast to her...i've said it before, but sorry mom! right now, in this house, the reminder needs to be (including your sister). do you need the extra little in parentheses reminder or perhaps just the greater one as a whole?
i think that's always a good reminder.

gentleness.
gentleness.
gentleness.

always room for a smidgen more . . .

3 comments:

  1. This is so true...my parentheses would be (husband)...I find myself not speaking to him like I would speak to others...which is with gentleness. I have to remind myself often to treat him like a friend...not an enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i strive to live by these words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words were so for me today.
    Thank you for being the messenger.

    Happy Weekend !

    ReplyDelete