I thought Hunger Games was a decent book, it was enjoyable and a fast reader, even if it felt lacking in depth to me.
I fully appreciate not wanting to follow the hype though! I didn't read any of the Harry Potter's until a year ago when I read them all. (Does this make me an anti-hipster, "I read them AFTER they were cool?")
I thought Hunger Games was a decent book, it was enjoyable and a fast reader, even if it felt lacking in depth to me.
ReplyDeleteI fully appreciate not wanting to follow the hype though! I didn't read any of the Harry Potter's until a year ago when I read them all. (Does this make me an anti-hipster, "I read them AFTER they were cool?")
i still haven't read it and i'm not sure i will. maybe one day.
ReplyDeletekudos to a girl that makes her own path!
I understand. I don't like doing what everybody else is doing either (good thing I read them before they became trendy). ;)
ReplyDelete