moments. musings. makings.
beautiful — i just pinned something similar :)we used to do weavings on sticks with our preschool students!
i saw those on 3191 as well and thought oooh i need to make some... and here you are making some. LOVELY
Oh wow. I love that so much.
i love love love it!!!
o so beautiful. i love the colors. i love the textures. i love it all.
WOW
My heart literally fell to my stomach when I saw this. Earthy delicious colors of yarn and twigs? Seriously? I'm dying. So awesome.
beautiful — i just pinned something similar :)
ReplyDeletewe used to do weavings on sticks with our preschool students!
i saw those on 3191 as well and thought oooh i need to make some... and here you are making some. LOVELY
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I love that so much.
ReplyDeletei love love love it!!!
ReplyDeleteo so beautiful.
ReplyDeletei love the colors.
i love the textures.
i love it all.
WOW
ReplyDeleteMy heart literally fell to my stomach when I saw this. Earthy delicious colors of yarn and twigs? Seriously? I'm dying. So awesome.
ReplyDelete