it's a good thing puppies are so cute, with all the potty training, chewing, jumping, nipping, stealing and whining i'm glad they sleep a lot too.
that's called sandwiching. i surrounded what i'm not pleased with two things i am. because i like comma's i expanded the one thing into six still playing by the rules. creatively.
wag more bark less!
(i can't believe i just typed that...)
you sound just like my sister with her new pup!
ReplyDeletewhat a doll baby Leroy is! I feel your pain. I need to try sandwiching too -- sandwich the dog between Josh and I so he can't sneak off and chew on Caleb's Vibrams. (he has some nifty decorative air vents in one of them now, courtesy of Micah).
ReplyDeleteoh my, so cute!!! the puppy stage doesn’t last — i don’t miss the chewing, but i miss holding him in my lap! ;o)
ReplyDeleteah yes we call that a fluff poke fluff.
ReplyDeletegood thing they ARE so cute.
I'm taking 'wag more bark less' as my motto for today :-)
ReplyDelete