Saturday, October 6, 2012

{ w e e k e n d i n g }

{ w e e k e n d i n g }

loving that i can 'face time' with my mom.  yesterday we were on the phone, she had just upgraded to an iphone.  after 30 minutes or so she brought up face time so i called her and we were able to talk face to face. love that! when your mom is awesome and several states away, this is a great thing.

mending a few things that need fixing.  (the puppy destroyed the succulents.)

prepping for an early thanksgiving gathering.

giving thanks with friends & strangers.

sweating from every pore in my body.  thank you crossfit.
(hi narine! i'm still not happy about those burpies but i did [believe or not] love the shoulder to overheads)

basking in the sun while it hits the back porch.

folding laundry.

stacking books.

knitting on a (for me) sweater.

wondering (if i'll have any serious issues with my teeth this week at my first in a too long time coming dentist visit), wrapping (the girls hair with embroidery floss), planning (for our next meeting with the charter school), dreaming (of a weekend by the sea with some girl friends, new and old) and relaxing (need i say  more?).

that's a bit of how this weekend has been thus far & will continue to be . . .




2 comments:

  1. a perfect weekend.
    "love" every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is amazing and I feel so blessed! I've never been so excited about a phone before!
    Today a simple walk thrilled me! funny thing, I kept getting txt messages from my 6th grade granddaughter so it took me a little longer to get home. I know I didn't have to answer the messages right away BUT she's my granddaughter!!! Need I say more....

    ReplyDelete