Thursday, November 15, 2012

solstice to solstice : : rest & prompt

november 15 (habit)

I can finally rest assured (knock on wood) that all my photos are safely in one place. it took hours to sync our iPad and my phone with the computer. since traveling in august I've only uploaded photos from my camera to the iPad. this wasn't feeling like the safest option. I still need to get an external hard drive or store things somewhere else in cyber space as well...maybe both, but the first step has been taken. how do you back things up?

 .   .   .   .    .   .   .    .    .    .

  shelter is the prompt for the week ahead.

3 comments:

  1. i backup with timemachine on mac to an external hard drive. it is super easy because it happens automatically. you just need a disk that is at least as big as your fixed disk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an external hard drive and I'm slowly uploading everything to my Flickr account on private. Just in case my hard drive fails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all my photos uploaded to a 2TB external hard drive and also have them copied to discs which are in a seperate location. It was a pain getting that all done but an incredible sense of peace knowing they were safe.

    ReplyDelete