Friday, June 27, 2008

This morning i wrote:
Uh oh.
I'm completely overwhelmed.
That chocolate bar is long gone.
Moment by moment.
Conversation by conversation.
One foot in front of the other.

This evening i write:
I feel energized and calm.
The weight of responsibility that comes with lifeguarding
did not stress me out [like the other day],
rather, it was fun and full of laughter...i like the pond.
Running blesses and fuels me from the inside out.
Our tadpoles are frogs....i think it's time to take them outside.

5 comments:

  1. ahh...the first week of camp. i love you. i am praying for you. i hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You guys are impacting so many lives for Christ. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock Star Mama.

    Ran the other day [on a treadmill] and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. Please tell me the Cal fires are not a threat to you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can SO relate to this!

    ReplyDelete