Friday, June 1, 2012

w o r d s : :

w o r d s : :

sometimes the heart feels something and the words come before the mind might want them to. then one needs to pull a willy wonka 'stop that! reverse...'

I think of it like this: the words in text pumping through my veins cardio sourced. flowing from the spring eventually landing in the great ocean brain where they swirl and whirl and I choose which ones to believe, speak, make most powerful internally and externally.

striving to choose wisely not only for me, but for those on the receiving end as well when the words formulate creating sentences, paragraphs, short stories, essays, the novel of life: a dreamlike reality.

2 comments:

  1. I love the words, sentences, paragraphs, short stories and most especially the novel of your life. You inspire me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done...I love you!

    ReplyDelete